We are looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader to join our team. Come and have fun working with children and expand your knowledge of the early years. We have part time and full time vacancies available.
- Level 2 or above in a relevant childcare qualification
- Experience working with children 3 months to 5 years
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Be able to carry out and oversea suitable play activities for the children.
- To be able to provide high quality interactions with the children and build on their knowledge.
- To be able to build excellent relationships with parents/ carers.
- To have an understanding of the Key Person role.
- Passion for working with children
- Outgoing nature
- Team player
- Full training
- Uniform provided
- DBS paid
- Discounted childcare
- Company pension scheme
Daisy Maisies is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to safe guarding children. Safety recruitment procedures operate. An Enhanced DBS check is required along with two suitable references.
Please contact Daisy Maisies for an application form at;
Daisy Maisies Appleton | 0151 424 2484 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Daisy Maisies Chapelfield | 0151 420 0450 | email@example.com