Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a member of our outstanding team. The closing date for the positions below is 30 April 2019.
Daisy Maisies Chapelfield 0151 420 0450 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full time Nursery Nurse
- £18232.50 per annum
- Part time Nursery Practitioner
- 25.5 hours per week
- £8.25 per hour
- Level 2 or above in Childcare
- Experience working with children 3 months to 5 years
- Understanding of the EYFS Framework
- Experience of planning, observing and carrying out exciting activities with children based around their interests.
- Understanding of the Key Person role.
- Passion for working with children
- Outgoing nature
- Team player
- Full training
- Uniform provided
- DBS paid
- Discounted childcare
- company pension scheme
Daisy Maisies is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to safe guarding children. Safety recruitment procedures operate. An Enhanced DBS check is required along with two suitable references.